Darjeeling First Flush is one of the most anticipated first season of the year. During the cold winter months, the severe weather conditions inhibit growth and the tea bushes go under hibernation. They rest for a couple of months and bloom into glory as the Spring starts. The new spring growth constitutes the famed First Flush. "Weather" is ...
Hello Tea Lover, my name is Benoy. I am from Darjeeling, a Darjeeling Tea enthusiast and a Tea traveler. I simply love Tea. Here I would be sharing my side of the tea stories from various tea gardens and also update you news and offers from my Darjeeling based tea company, Thunderbolt Tea. Thanks for visiting! Hope you like 'em.
- | No Comments6 Good Reasons to buy Darjeeling Tea from Thunderbolt Tea
Hi! I am Benoy! Thanks for visiting! Let me guess, you must be a veracious Darjeeling Tea drinker or a tea lover who wants to know more ...
- | No CommentsFirst Flush Darjeeling Tea 2017 season, a slow start
It's that time of the year again when those taste buds start to yearn for a fresh feel of the year's first season, namely, First ...
- | 1 CommentFirst Flush 2016 Tea story with a sadder note
Darjeeling First Flush is one of the most anticipated first season of the year. During the cold winter months, the severe weather conditions inhibit growth and the ...
- | No CommentsMistaken monkeys for humans as Tea pickers
It is eminent that some tea fields in Darjeeling are more at a 45 degree angle as shown in the photo. Or is it more? ...
- First Flush Darjeeling Tea 2017 season, a slow start
- First Flush 2016 Tea story with a sadder note
- Mistaken monkeys for humans as Tea pickers
- Darjeeling First Flush 2016 Tea receives Christmas rain
- Makaibari Tea Estate and its Tea Guru encounter
- Arya Tea Estate Darjeeling, First hand visit experience
- Not a Tea Leaf should go to waste says Castelton Tea worker
- Castleton Moonlight Tea Darjeeling